8 Masters In Nutrition with No GRE Required
Earning a Masters in Nutrition allows students to enter a variety of roles in several different fields including education, public health, and the medical industry. Nutrition experts can advise clients on nutrition and diet, develop public health plans, and more. The master’s degree program often offers concentrations and specializations and those enrolling in the programs will find plenty of different options.
They’ll also find that numerous schools offer online programs and that many of the best schools have now removed the GRE requirement for admission. Most schools now prefer to focus on experience and performance as the main criteria for admissions instead of standardized test scores. These are some of the best schools offering Masters in Nutrition programs with no GRE requirements.
Schools Offering Masters In Nutrition with No-GRE Requirements
- Texas Woman’s University – This women’s college has campuses in Dallas, Houston, and Denton but offers an excellent Masters in Nutrition program. Students can often avoid the GRE requirement if certain other criteria are met instead.
- North Carolina State University – NC State offers a quality program in nutrition that delivers a respected degree. It’s a non-thesis program available entirely online, and GRE scores can be waived for online students based on other criteria.
- NYU Steinhardt – The Steinhardt School in New York University is a quality institution that offers a Master’s of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics. Located in New York, this program allows students to avoid the GRE if they meet certain other requirements.
- University of Massachusetts – The University of Massachusetts at Amherst offers a fully accredited program that students can take entirely online. The program also offers the chance to enroll without the GRE scores depending on the student and the situation.
- University of Washington – The University of Washington School of Public Health provides students the chance to enroll in several different online master’s degree programs including a Masters in Public Health Nutrition and a Master’s of Science in Nutrition. GRE scores can be waived based on different criteria.
- Meredith College – Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Meredith College offers several excellent dietary and nutrition related programs. GRE scores are not required for admission here, and while some classes may be available online there is a strong chance that campus based learning will still be required.
- Northeastern University – Northeastern University offers a quality online nutrition program that awards a Master of Science in Applied Nutrition. Entirely online, GRE scores could be waived depending upon the specific situation.
- Liberty University Online – Liberty offers a Master of Public Health with a concentration in Nutrition. This degree prepares students for a career in the public health field, giving them the skills to work on nutrition and dietary related programs. It’s entirely online and class schedules are therefore very flexible for students with busy lives.