EDsmart.org Annual Scholarship
We’re now accepting applications for the 2022 scholarship
At EDsmart.org, we know how important it is to get a bachelor’s degree or an online MBA degree, so we’re thrilled to announce our 2022 scholarship program. One lucky student will be awarded a $1000 scholarship.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- The scholarship amount is $1000
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant must be attending a college or university in the Fall or Winter of 2022
For the essay, please write about something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community. It needs to must be at least 400 words
How to Apply
Click here to fill out the scholarship application.
A winner will be selected on December 31, 2022
The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
At EDsmart.org, we value privacy. We will not contact you unless you are the scholarship recipient.
Necessary Documents Required of Scholarship Recipient
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Headshot photograph in high-resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the scholarship submission process begin and end?
- The essay needs to be submitted by December 15, 2022. The winner will be notified via email after January 15, 2022
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any student who will be attending college in the Fall or Winter of 2022
How will the essays be judged?
- The essays will be reviewed and judged by creativity, specificity, and grammar
- Online schools with free laptops and ipads
- Most Affordable Accredited Online Colleges
- Best Online Universities
Programs of interest: