ASU Online MBA Program Overview
Arizona State University provides a superior online MBA program. This program carries a prestigious accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a hallmark of quality in the realm of accreditation.
- Three start dates in January, May, and August
- Five weeks per class and you only take one class at a time
- No GMAT or GRE scores required
- Seven concentrations to choose from including Business Data Analytics, Finance, International Business, Leadership, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Entrepreneurship
- Earn two degrees at once with ASU's concurrent degree and certificate program
Featured Online MBA ProgramsLearn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
Other US News Rankings
Online Programs Rankings
- in Best Online MBA Programs
- in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- in Best Online Business Analytics MBA Programs
- in Best Online Finance MBA Programs
- in Best Online General Management MBA Programs
- in Best Online MBA Programs in Marketing
- in Best Online Master's in Business Programs (Excluding MBA)
Tuition at ASU
The ASU online MBA cost is $1280 per credit hour. A total of 49 credit hours is required to receive your MBA, bringing the tuition cost to $62,717. Additionally, before proceeding with class registration please note that a one time enrollment deposit of $500 is mandatory.
ASU is committed to helping students find affordable options to finance their online MBA program. They provide resources to assist students in exploring economical ways to fund their education.
Arizona State University offers various resources and tools to help learners find scholarships. These resources assist students in identifying suitable scholarship opportunities and provide valuable information to support their financial needs.
- Students must show exceptional volunteer involvement in the community.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university in USA or Canada.
- Be in good standing with the school.
- Have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to apply.
FreeLogoServices.com Scholarship - $1500
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Completed 1 year of studies in product design or graphic design, marketing or branding.
- Students must demonstrate promise in logo design.
Several other scholarships are available to apply for on the ASU website
Many students also choose to utilize private loans as a means to pay for their college education. Private loans are generally through banks and credit unions.
Further Reading: Most Affordable Online Colleges
The curriculum of ASU’s online MBA program provides students a chance to focus on one class at a time, which lasts 5 weeks. Students need to attend 17 classes; 11 of them are core classes and the remaining 6 are elective classes, creating a total of 49 credits.
- Operations and Supply Management - Management issues, quality control, new product development, etc.
- Strategic Management - Bringing together strategy and policy.
- Statistics for Managers - Learning statistical accounting for decision making.
- Financial Accounting - Learning accounting systems and reporting for business.
- Managerial Accounting - Concepts and procedures for decision making.
- Marketing Management - Market planning, strategy and control.
- Managerial Finance - Theories and techniques for corporate finance
- Organization Theory - Developing skills to deal with the human side of business
- Managerial Economics - Learning the impact of the economy on business.Elective Courses
Another way students can enhance their skills is by choosing elective courses that are in line with their career goals. At ASU students can choose the following areas of focus:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Financial Management
- Investment Funds/Portfolio Management
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing
- Development and Pricing of New Products
- Global Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Procurement
- Supplier Management and Negotiation
- Logistics in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Design and Cost Management
ASU’s online MBA program offers students the ability to choose an area of focus that will provide them the skills needed to advance in a career of their choice.
- Business analytics
- Health Care Management
- Information Management
- Sports business
- Supply chain management
Adding flexibility, students also have the option of beginning courses in either January or August. Students can also earn concurrent degrees in the ASU MBA online program in the following areas:
- Online MBA/Master of Legal Studies
- Online MBA/MSE Electrical Engineering
- Online MBA/MS Industrial Engineering
Post Graduation Experience
- Income of students entering ASU’s online MBA program: $51,352
- Mean income of students who graduated the online MBA program: $106,759
Some of the hiring companies include:
- American Express
- Tesoro Corp.
- PetSmart Inc.
- Western Digital
- Apple, Inc
- Chevron Corp.
At the time of graduation, 81% of graduates secure employment while an impressive 96% find themselves employed within a span of 90 days after completing their studies.